1. 1 The following terms and Conditions apply to (“the website”) www.sitmyhouse.co.uk. “We”, “our” and “us” and “sitter” refers to sitmyhouse and its employees. ‘You’, “Your”, “owner” and “client” refers to members of the public that book sitmyhouse services.
1. 2 sitmyhouse provides flexible house sitting and pet sitting services for individuals
1.3 sitmyhouse is not responsible for the quality or time keeping of your Tradesman, engineer or delivery. The responsibility is held entirely with the contracted company or individual.
1.4. sitmyhouse accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to clients’ property either by client of as a result of work being carried out by third parties. Clients will be responsible for ensuring their property is safe and secure at that all times.
1.5 All services are booked for a pre-agreed number of hours. sitmyhouse reserves the right to vacate the property once the delivery /job has been completed or if an owner returns home before the contracted end time. No refund for unused hours will be made unless pre-agreed in writing.
1.6 If a delivery or services overruns the given booking period the additional period will be charged by the hour at a rate of £13 per hour. All additional charges must be paid in full on at the end of the calendar month.
1.7 The Client agrees that their Premises and the use of sitmyhouse services will not be used for or in connection with any fraudulent, illegal or obscene purpose. If at any time sitmyhouse discovers this term has been breached it may immediately terminate provision of the Services and may notify and disclose its client’s records to any relevant authorities.
1.8 Pets must not present a risk to the sitter and sitmyhouse reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect at their own discretion. We do NOT offer a service for banned dog breeds including Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero, Japanese Tosa, American Pit Bull type/cross breed dogs.
1.9 In the event of a medical emergency the client will be contacted and the client is entirely responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred whilst client are in the care of sitmyhouse.
1.10 The Client agrees to authorise sitmyhouse to handle any emergencies that may arise in accordance at the sole discretion of the sitter. We will make every effort to contact the client.
1.11 Pets should be up to date with all vaccinations, worm and flea treatment. Pets should be in general good health and you must advise ahead of the booking of any behavioural or medical problems your pet may have. Contact details from your vet should also be left in a clearly visible location for your sitter to use if required.
1.12 sitmyhouse will care for your pet as you would and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence. sitmyhouse cannot be held liable for any loss, disappearance, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
2: Cancellation policy:
2. 1 Cancellations made a minimum of 28 days ahead of the start date will incur an administration fee of 10% of the original booking. Cancellations between 28 and 14 days of the booking start date will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the original booking. Cancellations less than 14 days before the scheduled start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the original booking.
2.2 In the unlikely event that the booking cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you to advise that we cannot meet your requirements. Any payments you have already made in respect of the unfulfilled Order will be refunded in full. Where possible we will refund the payment card with which you made the original payment.
2. 3 By agreeing to these terms and conditions and by booking sitmyhouse services, users accept that it is their obligation to check the website for alterations and agree to be bound by any subsequent changes.
3: Your Privacy
3.1 Sitmyhouse undertakes that, in performing its obligations under the Service Agreement, it shall comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘DPA’) and all other applicable laws relating to the processing of Personal Data as defined by the DPA.
3. 2 We will use the personal information you provide to us to provide the services and process your payment for such services